我要做陈家媳妇XD ,我爱陈伟伦

Thursday, January 19, 2012

long long stories

yesterday get free voucher from segi college KL.
 RM 200 =) 
but just can purchase book.=.=''' no benefit to me also /.\
nvm,i go buy comic book XD ,can? LOL
long leg pretty suet yee,me,and my cutie nene qing =D
why i look so so so fat and ugly !!!!
hate!!!!!
 
today went to sungai wang with nene qing
we first time take bus go
two person like a 三巴婆=.='''
we keep 100% mentioned!!! scare later miss the station =.='''
finally, we reached!!! XD
two person like a 三巴婆again!!! don't know how to walk to sungai wang
then we walk there walk here.XD
迷惘的我们!!
But, we finally reached sungai wang!
first, we go eat snowflake.
ya!again and again walk wrong,coz we two really don't know XD
 this "BEEPING UFO" damn cute and high technology,since first time i saw it ,i really don't know what function for it!LOL!!!三巴again!XD 
Japan combo II
I fall in love in this!!!
hahahahaa!!!!
i love the green colour d~=p

i also gt bought 2 planet popcorn,and also take away a snowflake to my dear, but i forget to take pic~='(
this time i bought cheese one, cheese more expensive than others,i bucket RM18,90
last time i bought seaweed 
last friday
 seaweed flavor
my cutie lover ,muacksss =p

my new perfume.=DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment