我要做陈家媳妇XD ,我爱陈伟伦

Saturday, January 14, 2012

first post in 2012

This is the first post i post in 2012 
time flies so fast
one more week are chinese new year =D
i like !!! because can take many ang pau!!!
but it will mentioned me my final exam is coming soon =(
sad case,need put many effort to study hard!!

finally i done my all coursework on today
GOOD NEWS!
although, i know my coursework not good, but at least i done it, and i try it =)
THANKS my nene qing, you help me a lot!!!=))))

yesterday went to shopping with my girl
happy & enjoy, but i no buy anything to myself ='(
bacause no money , and also mm sei dak! 
but i brought a bucket of popcorn to my dear ,hehe
dear saw it and take many photo,haha
actually is me call him to take one!XD
after that,he open and eat.
the first comment is~
yer~~~durian taste!!!
me and qing keep say where got~haha
btw,i love yerterday,i love my dear smile infront of me~
dear i love you~
and happy valentine's day ,muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment